Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hi...

Hi all Well I have joined you all in hopefully stitching the whole quilt, now I love needle turn applique and promise to make a start tonight so I can show you something. Thank you for letting me join and I will look forward to seeing all these beautiful quilts come together. We have been having really hot days here in Brisbane and it has slowed me down starting this quilt, but today I have decided even so it is suppose to be winter..... the aircon is running. cheers Christine

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your Post, Christine!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Lurline!! Thank God for air conditioning, huh!! We've had a very hot summer here in Washington State, but it is cooling down now! I do not do well in the heat, so when it's like that, I'm inside for the duration. Also there have been fires here and there, so the air quality hasn't been good so not good for this lady's bad lungs. Anyway, enjoy starting your quilt and let us see pics soon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered the pattern today. I don't know when I will find time to make it but one stitch at a time will get it done eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Christine, looking forward to seeing your block.
    Lizie
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............