Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas..................

Today I'm breaking my own rule and posting a non-CWBQ topic...............

...............to this wonderful group of women, I wish you peace, joy and happiness for this festive season. May you have a wonderful day however you celebrate, if you're dreaming of a white Christmas or like us a hot one - enjoy!

Merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2010.

I'll be back in the New year when all the festivities are over and I can once again concentrate on the 'Bride'.

Lizzie

XXX

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Lizzie for your Christmas wishes post. Do you meant we are allow to post Christmas wishes here too LOL! You have a lovely Christmas too and Good health and happiness for the New Year - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Lizzie and to all the CWB members!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear lizzie,merry chrismas to you and your family ,too,and a happy new year,susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely whishes! Have a great Christmas with your family and friends!
    Here we have a white Christmas, loads of snow! Looks so great!
    Greets and "see" you in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Lizzie...I have to say the beach looks pretty good to me right now!! We have 2-3 inches of snow in southeast lower Michigan, but are heading south to Alabama for a "green" Christmas with my family.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010 to everyone doing "the bride" !!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you dear Lizzie for your lovely wishes. Merry Christmas to you and all the CWB women, thank you all for your encouragement. I'm in Iceland now and there is no snow yet in Reykjavik, I miss the snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............