Monday, April 19, 2010

Who's going to the show...........

It's only a couple of weeks now until the Australian Quilt Convention.
I would really like to get a few of us together if we can, even if it's only for coffee and a little show and tell of blocks. I just need to know who is able to make it on Saturday or Sunday and if you are going, do you want to meet up? I know that the Stitches and Craft Show is on the following weekend (a bit hard on the traders) and was wondering if more are going there instead? 
If you can let me know, that would be great. I have a couple of yes' for any day on the weekend. I'm really looking forward to meeting a couple more local (ie Victorians) 'brides'.
Have a great week everyone. 
Oh yes, and Susi and Teresa, just keep stitching, don't be distracted! We're all waiting for the two of you to brag about your finishes!!!

7 comments:

  1. I sooo hope you all have a wonderful time!! Australia is just a little far to go for this Toronto girl but hope you all get to meet and chat if you are allowed I hope some are able to bring their camera's and take pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes! I will be there every day and would love to catch up: since I'm doing classes, lunch time is good for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and thanks Lizzie for organising

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzie, I'm planning to go on Saturday. It will be nice to see everyone in person. Please keep me in the loup of where and when - Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    i am going Sat & Sunday
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lizzie, I will be there on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............