Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Bride is a Block of the Month.....

Hi everyone, two posts in a week, phew! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm adding a link on the sidebar to Common Threads Quilting in Texas, USA. I found out today that they are doing a BoM of the 'bride', how exciting! Not only for the BoM, but also that all those lovely American Ladies might now be able to buy the pattern?? I don't know this for sure, but we can only hope.. I emailed Denice this morning and heard back from her that she is more than happy to have the link on here, as she would be I guess. You all know that the only interest we all have is the quilt, not any shops that sell it, so I hope you're all OK with this? Talk again soon, I'm cutting vines this week............! Lizzie

3 comments:

  1. dear lizzie,thats cool for the american ladies,i`m looking foreward to your vines,have a nice time,susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, do you ever have some pretty things. Love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pak Karamu visiting your team member blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............