Friday, August 6, 2010

Temporary Slow Down

I've had a bit of a slow down in the progress of making my blocks so thought I'd let you ladies know what I've been involved in to distract me from my CWB obsession journey (who am I kidding, you all know this is sooooo addictive).  We've decided to downsize and have been preparing to move.  There are a few things we'll be working on before the appraiser gets here on Monday and then maybe I'll be able to get back to doing a little bit of stitching until it's time for the next step, the inspection.  I have the strawberry block ready to go and am excited to get stitching on it.  It's been great seeing the pretty blocks on here that have been completed.  It makes my fingers itch to get back to mine.  Linda P. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope the appraiser comes in with a generous number...and you are able to sell/move with little problems! Happy stitching...the CWB blocks will keep you sane during the hectic days ahead! Plus, we'll all be watching and enjoying your journey too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda
    You hit the nail on the head when you said obsession! This is one of the most enjoyable quilts I've ever made. Hope all goes well with the appraiser and inspector. Keep us posted!
    Kay in Arkansas
    http://kayharmon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsession is quite right. Block #5 isn't finished yet and my fingers itch to begin #6...
    Hope you make a good deal and get to have a gorgeous sewing room in your next quarters!

    Greetings from the Rhine,
    Britta

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............