Finally finished #5. It seemed to take longer to put this block together than the first four combined. I made my bias stems first and after getting them basted, decided they were too wide. Rather than remake them, I carefully turned under the edges. Then decided they were the wrong fabric. Threw them away and used fabric I knew would work. Couldn't decide what fabric to use for the daisy flower on the left so omitted it and inserted a bud---it's my block, after all! All along I thought the fabric that is now the apples would be my vase but after I cut it out decided the vase was all wrong. I fussy cut the cute bunnies and think they make a nice vase.