Friday, December 31, 2010

Housekeeping for the new year...

I thought that new years eve was as good time as any to take stock of what is happening here on the bride blog. This year a few of us have slowed down, a few have stopped (err, me) and will get back but more of you have made great progress AND we've had a lot of new members this year. A huge welcome to all the recent members, I just love the continuing diversity of not only methods but fabrics that everyone has.


On the subject of new members, if anyone has a personal blog that I haven't put on the sidebar shoot me off an email or leave a comment on this post and I'll get to it for you. Also we're up in the 70s now for membership and blogger will only allow 100 members for any blog! If you're thinking about making the quilt and joining us it might be a good time to jump in! At the rate I'm receiving new applications to join I imagine we'll be close to full in a few months, I guess too, if you're a member and don't intend to go ahead with the quilt please let me know....


I think that's it, have a great new year everyone, stay safe, travel carefully and depending where you are stay warm/dry/cool and most importantly, keep stitching...
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the posting and best wishes to everyone doing this quilt....be encouraged and enjoy your stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I sent you an email to add my blog I just have so much fun with everyones blogs, http://nanabluequilts.blogspot.com/
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lizzie for managing this blog! I enjoy it emensely!! I have a personal blog I would like to have added to the sidebar.
    www.mrssewnsew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............