Sunday, December 12, 2010

Two Little Blackbirds Sitting in a Tree

This is a fun block, big leaves and no bias stems to make, it goes fairly fast. So today I am trying to make some tiny bias for the strawberry block. On a different subject I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. I really enjoy reading the blogs on the side of this blog but I have started getting an error message on some of them. The blog loads and then a window pops up "Internet can not open the Internet site". I have gone into google helps but did not really find a solution. All of these blogs I have been able to open in the past but once the error message starts I can not get into them at all : ( Any help would be appreciated. Happy Stitching from frigid Nebraska (14 degrees and some blowing snow) Cheri

8 comments:

  1. I love your blackbirds !! Great block. As to the computer, I either run Disk Cleanup and make certain Temp. files are selected or go to your control panel, internet files, browsing history, delete, delete temp files & history and probably cookies. I use windows. Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done! The green colours you haven chosen are beautifull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blackbird block turned out really well. What a great nest and the birds look wonderful. I'm looking forward to making this block.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cheri,

    Great block, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering where in NE you are. I am in Omaha and have ordered CWB from Common Threads and will start it after the first of the year. I like your choice of fabric. Nice to know someone else is working on this quilt.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon, I am in Omaha also. Enjoy the quilt and this blog, it is a great reference.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheri,

    Love the bird block. Of course anything with birds is a favorite of mine. They are beautifully done.

    Cheers,
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............