Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another one

So here is another block that I have completed. Posting these blocks has got me interested in resuming work on this quilt. Like many quilters I tend to have several projects going on at once cause I never know what I will be in the mood to work on in any given day. Blogging certainly causes lots of distractions and inspirations but having lots of "Works in Progress" means I rarely get bored with a project, instead I just set it aside until I hear the siren call again. I really enjoy seeing everyone's progress on this quilt and it is so fun to share mine.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely flower block...I really enjoyed making this one. There is nothing wrong with having several things going at one time...it means we are never bored!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty block Heather. What did you think about appliqueing all of those leaves? Are you doing needle turn applique or another method? Whatever method you use, you sure seem to be proficient at it. You seem to go so fast. I was just curious, since mine seems to go so slowly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............