Thursday, July 21, 2011

Getting there

Hello Brides, It's been a while, but as you can see, I've not been idle. All of the sudden I've been inspired to work on this quilt, so Dear Jane, Tweets, Roseville, and Henrietta Whiskers, have all taken a backseat while I work on this great project. These are the blocks that I have finished. I've got 5 more prepped and ready to finish when we go on vacation this Sunday. We'll be gone for 3 weeks and I really hope to have those finished by the time we get home. Pray for bad weather and I'll be in my tent trailer stitching away! LOL, nice weather and I'll be stitching outside next to the pool! Take care friends and see you in 3 weeks! Lorene

7 comments:

  1. Your blocks look wonderful together. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, sounds like the ideal holiday, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks, all of them. Thank you for sharing, it is so encouraging to see them. I'm working on my 9th. Have fun on your trip, it sounds like a dream holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Truly beautiful. Enjoy your vacation. Sounds like you will be stitching regardless of the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are getting a lot stitched on your trip! Your top is really coming along and looks fantastic!

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been one busy girl Lorene. They look wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh la la, how very beautiful they all look together. Wonderful job!

    Cheers,
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............