Saturday, September 24, 2011

We need someone new....

Hello everyone, I haven't been here for ages have I. There is a huge amount of stuff happening in my life right now and time is just so hard to find. It's over two years since I bought Corliss' gorgeous pattern and started this blog and the time has come for me to hand it over to someone else to administer.

If you're a regular reader of my personal blog A House in the Country you'll know that my  lovely, adorable Mum has Alzheimer's disease. She is 82 years old and I'm losing her slowly to this insidious disease. My time has to be for her and to support my Dad. I will keep my personal blogs so I'd love it if you would come visit me there from time to time..

Right now, I need one of you to take over the admin here. If you think you might be able to do this shoot me off an email and we'll sort it. I'll stay here as a sort of silent partner, just give whoever takes over admin rights. I'm sure that there is one of you lovely brides just right to do this..........


3 comments:

  1. Lizzie, I am so sorry about your mom. I am also facing issues with aging parents. Thank you so much for all you have done in starting and administering this blog. It has brought so much pleasure. While I am not qualified to take over I hope someone among the group will be able to do it. Bless you and your family as you continue your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzie,
    Sorry to hear about your mom's health. Hope there are still some good moments left to enjoy with her.
    Hoping that one of the (Australian?) brides will step up because it is such a fun blog which brings much inspiration.
    Thank you for this blog so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry your mother has fallen victim to such a terrible disease. I would hate to see this wonderful forum end for lack of a new administrator, but if it does, it does. What's most important is that you and your mother spend time together. Your family has my best wishes for the challenging days ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............