Friday, November 4, 2011

another table block

Here is my table block. Mine is more like the pattern but I did change the legs a bit to make them easier. I also had to have red apples :0) so I sat them on a pink tablecloth so they would stand out. I should get out some embroidery thread and try stitching the stems - they don't look too hard.
Awhile backI finished my blackbird block but forgot to post about it here. I enjoy the bird blocks so much but I sure don't enjoy sewing their feet on :0)
Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Your decision to change the colors of the design makes the quilt block your own. I've archived at looking at your blocks and your CWBQ is turning out quite lovely! Would love to see all your embroidery that you're doing. Keep stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............