Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hi, Here's my almost finished first block. I think i'll hold back on the table until i figure out what colour is needed there. And I will replace the berrie-like thingies by green. Yes, i managed to buy 2 more metres of fabric, thank you guys for your answers on my previous post, so now i feel secure about my amount of green since i'm using the same one on the wholequilt. Fingers crossed. I already started block 2 but forgot to take a picture. I really love working on this quilt, i think it has to do with the appliqué method i chose, shown by Teresa (fabric therapy blog). Enjoy whatever you're doing!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it a wonderful feeling to have your first block done? It looks great!
    Success with your next one!
    Jane in Wales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block is beautiful, I love your vase fabric. Looking forward seeing your next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the balance of the fabrics you chose. And the background fabric is very interesting.Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............