Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm still here

Hi Everyone, Greetings from a super great warm Holland! No, I have not given up on this quilt. But other things have put this on the back burner for a while. I have finished the middle blocks and am working on the left border. I wanted to have this done by the end of this year, but that's not going to happen. So I have set my sights on spring 2012. I'll be going to the states in february and want to finish the borders then. great to do while catching up on the family gossip! I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the great photos of all the progress we have been making on this great quilt!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations - all blocks done. That is so great, and it looks beautiful. I'm on my 10th, going very slowly. Have a nice time in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, love the terracotta and blue colours you have used, like you I have finished the blocks and am about to start the borders, enjoy your holiday,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Greetings from Finland! That quilt is wonderful! It's stunning! Congratulations! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)
    Yours, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful Lorene, the borders go pretty fast, enjoy the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............