Thursday, November 3, 2011

Table Top .....

I'm really happy how this CWBQ table block came out. Love the fabrics! I changed the shape of the vase to suit the fabric that I chose for it. I've finished 11 CWBQ blocks now (including another bird block, Blk 16). However, I'm having trouble loading up more than one photo at a time on this blog, so I'll post at a later date. I also wanted to show the set of 11, but again the photos wouldn't load up. Enjoy the fall weather! It's cool out, but the sun shines through!

6 comments:

  1. Your table block looks fabulous! I love your vase and the tablecloth with the striped edge. I also like the change you made to the table legs. I just finished this block yesterday (except for the embroidery) I'll post it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This block is very striking.. love the ric-rac effect on the border of the tablecloth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous, love the vase and tablecloth fabrics you have used.Well done. You are doing better than I am, I still cannot load even one photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tablecloth trim and the vase, actually I love the whole block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say it again, BEAUTIFUL fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vase fabric is very pretty. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............