Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My first block

I am glad to join the group , so let me introduce myself :
I am Claire, french, living few kilometers from Paris, and I intend to do one block each month with two others french girls who perhaps will join the group.
If not, I will post their blocks.
I chose for my background a fabric from Lecien, I am afraid, perhaps not bright enough.
I selected fabrics from my (big!) stock and as I cannot resist to buy new fabrics, I bought some reproduction fabrics ...
Here is my first block :
I have a blog where I post photos of my others work (embroidery, crazy, etc ..., knitting, crochet) . My "blogger name" is Bricolos du Lundi .

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, and well done, this is a great group, when you get stuck for ideas, there is good support, your background is fine, the blocks will stand out well aginst them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, Welcome to the group. Your first block is very pretty.
    I'm sure you will enjoy this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the group! I love your first block and I look forward to following your progress. It is such a delightful project to work on - you will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............