Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm still here!!!

Hello Brides,

Yes, I still am alive and kicking in Holland. Bet you all thought I had quit this fantastic project. Nothing could be further from the truth. I have finished the top and am doggedly quilting away. I want to work on this project during the EK soccer championship in June and WIll finish it before the EK is finished. I am on the 8th block, so I'm doing pretty good. I can't seem to upload a photo of my top will try again later. This message was just to let you know that I still am working on this great quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Good to know you are still working on your quilt. Wish I could say the same, I have not done anything for months, but I hope to get started again soon.
    Looking forward seeing you quilt, it is always encouraging to see how others are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............