Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hello - thank you for having me

Hi

I've been following the blog for ages, in fact it's how I found out about the original quilt and got the bug to make one. 

Mine is a little different - if we were kind we would say its influenced by Eastern European folk art - if we were more truthful - shows a complete lack of planning or colour scheme.

Anyhow, here's one of the blocks I've made up - I call this one Prancing Ostriches.  Somehow I managed to shift their leg position and these birds have attitude.


Thank you for letting me share my CWB experience with you.

Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Pink ostrich legs!! What a fun interpretation of ths block :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh FUN! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dancing Ostriches, they sure have attitude. I love your choice of fabric. Can't wait for more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love them!! They remind me of girls dancing the cancan at Moulin Rouge ;)

      Delete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............