Friday, February 15, 2013

Hello everyone...

I've had a few emails asking me if I could change the background of the blog as it was difficult to see the posts! I thought that I would do a complete revamp, make it a little lighter, text a little bigger and easier to see. Take away all the frilly, fancy stuff so that the concentration is totally on all your amazing blocks......

You should be able to post larger photos too if you wanted to....hope you are all happy with the new look and it didn't give you too much of a shock when you came to visit... :o)

Lizzie
xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is great!! Love this simplicity and you are right the quilt is more visible, Thanks for all your time you put into this community blog it is greatly appreciated Lizzie, you are the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really clear now, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the changes - thanks! Now I need to finish a block so I have something to post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed the changes as soon as I logged on. The page looks really nice and is easy to read. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple background is always best. I love these blocks and appreciate all the work that goes into them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............