Saturday, April 6, 2013

Block #12 Completed

I've been away from working on my CWB quilt for nearly 2 years - been working on some Baltimore Album quilts in the meantime.  Until I picked this project up again, I'd forgotten how much I had enjoyed working on these blocks.  Now that I've started back in again, I hope to finally complete this quilt.  Here's block #12 that I just completed.


Next I've decided to work on a groom for my bride.  I'm excited about that and now I can hardly wait to get him finished.
.
Tomorrow I'll snap a picture of my completed blocks all together so you can see them and I can get a better look at where I am.  I'm happy to be working on my CWB quilt again and happy to be back with all of you ladies on this supportive site again.

1 comment:

  1. What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your beautiful block. Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............