Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's been a very long time since posting to this blog. I thought I'd been dropped, but see my name way down towards the bottom of contributors. As you can see, the center of the quilt is mostly completed. A fair amount of embellishment remains to be done as well as some restructuring on the groom block. I've been away from CWB for six months hand-piecing and hand-quilting a Double Wedding Ring quilt. DWR is finished and soon I hope to begin work on CWB borders.
Mary in Sunny (finally) Tennessee

3 comments:

  1. I think it will look stunning when it's finished. You have chosen lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Your blocks look wonderful. How exciting that you have them all finished (except for a few tweaks). Glad you decided to work on the borders - you're almost across the finish line. I can't wait to see your quilt when it's all done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blocks look wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks to everyone that is following our journey with the Civil War Bride Quilt. We love to read your comments and appreciate your encouragement...............