I have been sewing with a vengance, I got blocks #6-8 done in the last 2 weeks. I am doing my blocks in the order of the original quilt. The strawberry block is cut out and the ostrich block has 7 more pieces to be sewed. Today
I sized the 8 blocks and sewed them together and also cut out parts of the back so I can hand quilt on some of the pieces. I had 4 blocks together and when I folded them I noticed that seams didn't match, I forgot to size them so out came the seam ripper and done it right...It has been over a year since I 've worked on this quilt as I put it away to work on Roseville Album quilt...this is my year to get things finished.