I finished this quilt last Saturday afternoon. I used just over 1200 yards of thread and was quilting anywhere from 5 to 10 hours a day to get it done. I added top stitching to all the larger applique pieces and went back and added a line between which now makes the lines about 1/2" apart. I still need to make my label but need to buy special fabric paper to run it thru my printer. I'm sure I will find it in Paducah when I go next week. I will post my label when I have it done as I'm planning on putting the picture of the original quilt and the templates, plus my own info. It has been a fun journey.....now onto my next applique project.